1. Which Indian port has been recently renamed as Deendayal
Answer : Kandla Port
2.In which city of Uttar Pradesh Turtle sanctuary is proposed to
be set up?
Answer : Allahabad
3.Who has been appointed as the head of commission to
examine the sub categorisation of OBC?
Answer : Justice G. Rohini
4.World habitat day comes in the month of?
Answer : October
5.Which two Asian countries will undertake a joint tiger census?
Answer : India & Nepal
6.Union Environment Ministry in association with the UNDP has
launched a programme called ______
Answer : Secure Himalya
7.There are _____ tiger range countries in the world.
Answer : 14
8. SBI’s headquarter is situated at-
Answer : Mumbai
9. Nobel Physics Prize - 2017 has been awarded for-
Answer : Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
10. Russia has recently launched the world’s largest Nuclear-
powered icebreaker ship named-
Answer : Sibir
11.The 2018 Commonwealth Games will be held in
Answer : Australia
12. Country’s first ITI for divayang’s will be established in______.
Answer : Dibrugarh, Assam
13. Which state govt has recently launched mid-day meal
scheme for pregnant women?
Answer : Karnataka
14. Brenda Hale became the first female President of the
Supreme Court of-
Answer : UK