Quiz- 29 Current Affiars
1. Which Indian institute has been ranked as the best educational institute by HRD ministry, recently?
(A) IIM, Lucknow
(B) IISC, Bengaluru
(C) IIT, Mumbai
(D) Jawahar Lal Nehru University, New Delhi
2. Recently, In which state of India, Prime minister has inaugurated Asia’s longest tunnel?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
3. Recently, India has signed its first loan agreement with which bank?
(A) New Delhi Bank
(B) New Development Bank
(C) Yes Bank
(D) HSBC Bank
4. Recently, who has made the longest space walk record?
(A) Sunita Williams
(B) Marsha Ivins
(C) Peggy Whitson
(D) Ravish Malhotra
5. Which American country has recently banned the metals mining?
6. Which Indian player has been conferred with AHF (Asian Hockey Federation) player of the year 2016?
(A) S. V. Sunil
(B) Sandeep Singh
(C) Hamza Mujtaba
(D) Jeev Milkha Singh
7. NASA & ISRO are jointly working on a project NISAR, NISAR stands for?
(A) NASA – ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar
(B) NASA – ISRO Space Aperture Radar
(C) NASA – ISRO Scientific Aperture Radar
(D) NASA – ISRO Sophisticated Aperture Radar
8. G-20 is the group -------------------.
(A) 20 S. Asian Countries
(B) 19 Countries & EU
(C) 20 European Countries
(D) 19 Latin American Countries & USA
9. The World Environmental Federation Congress was held in which country?
10. Recently, E-commerce Company Amazon has acquired which Middle east’s online retailer?
(A) Doug C.
(D) Macy’s Inc.
1.(B) 2.(D) 3.(B) 4.(C) 5.(C) 6.(A) 7.(A) 8.(B) 9.(A) 10.(A)