Quiz - 29 Current Affairs
1. Which city has been ranked as the Top Indian city in Urban governance survey 2016?
2. Raymond kopa a French Player who died recently belonged to which game?
3. Himachal Pradesh cabinet has passed the proposal to make –––– the second capital of state.
4. Which Indian has won the Prestigious “Institute Visitors award 2017 for Best University”?
(A) Jamia Millia Islamia
(C) Hyderabad University
(D) Mumbai University
5. DRDO has developed a WLR ‘Swathi’ recently. WLR stands for?
(A) Weapon Locating Radar (WLR)
(B) Weapon loading Radar (WLR)
(C) Weather location Radar
(D) Weapon local Radar
6. ‘BIRAC’ a govt. biotech invovation centre has been launched in which city?
7. Which Indian Cricketer has been nominated third time for the Prestigious ‘Polly Umrigar Award’?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Ajinkya Rahane
(C) M.S Dhoni
(D) Yajvvendra Chahal
8. Who has been appointed as the new coach of Indian U_17 football team?
(A) Luis Norton De Matos
(B) Chris Gayle
(C) Mahela Jayawardene
(D) Nasir Hussain
9. International Yoga festival was held in which state, recently?
(B) New Delhi
10. Who has been appointed as the next Indian ambssador to WTO?
(A) Arun Jaitely
(B) Indira Jaisingh
(C) Pratibha Adwani
(D) J.S Deepak
1.(A), 2.(A), 3.(C), 4.(B), 5.(A), 6.(C), 7.(A), 8.(A), 9.(D), 10.(D)