Directions (1-5) : Study the following information and answer the questions that follow
Seven people, P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have a seminar on seven different months (of the same year) namely January, February, March, June, August, October and December, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Banana, Grapes, Papaya, Orange, Mango, Litchi and Apple but not necessarily in the same order.
R has a seminar in a month which has less than 31 days. Only two people have a seminar between R and S. The one who likes Banana has a seminar immediately before S. Only one person has a seminar before the one who likes Papaya. Q has a seminar immediately after the one who likes Papaya. Only three people have a seminar between Q and the one who likes Mango. T likes neither Mango nor Papaya. P has a seminar immediately before T. V likes Apple. The one who likes Grapes has a seminar in the month, which has less than 31 days. The one who has a seminar in March does not like Orange or Banana.
1. Which of the following represents the month in which S has a seminar?
(A) January (B) June
(C) October (D) December
(E) Cannot be determined
2. Which of the following represents the people who have a seminar in January and June respectively?
(A) V, S (B) U, S
(C) Q, T (D) V, R
(E) U, R
3. How many people have a seminar between the months in which V and R have a seminar?
(A) More than three (B) Two
(C) Three (D) One
4. As per the given arrangement, R is related to Banana and Q is related to Orange following a certain pattern, which of the following is V related to following the same pattern?
(A) Mango (B) Litchi
(C) Apple (D) Papaya
5. Which of the following fruits, does U like?
(A) Orange (B) Papaya
(C) Mango (D) Banana